Our Garden bedroom comes complete with flatscreen smart TV, down/duck feather pillows, organic natural olive oil soaps (lemon myrtle and lavender, bergamot and cedarwood), shampoo, conditioner, queen bed and luxury ensuite with walk-in shower and bathrobes. Rates below are per room per night including our *gourmet breakfast in the main house and a **complimentary bottle of red or white wine.
$248 per night
Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 10:30
- Minimum two night booking
- Discount for extended stays
- 50% deposit fully refundable given 14 days prior notice of cancellation
- 10% discount for 8 to 15 days
- For longer periods, please contact us.
- * Gourmet breakfast during off peak months is at an additional cost off peak rates include continental breakfast only
- ** Complimentary wine only applies if you book direct and stay for 2 nights or more & does not apply during off peak months.
Our Garden room has separate access via your own French doors which lead out onto the verandah where you can relax in comfortable armchairs, enjoy your bottle of local wine or order one of our gourmet cheese platters & simply take in the views of the native bird wildlife and kangaroos.
There is also an outdoor pergola to accommodate you, a barbeque area for your use, various tables and chairs in the surrounding gardens set amongst the shady trees. The only sounds you will hear during your stay at Llewellin’s are the birds singing, distant crashing of the ocean and the clinking of wine glasses!
All our guest bedrooms have undergone complete refurbishment with a French provincial theme including chandeliers and original artwork. Please view our gallery for larger photographs.
Please note, there is no smoking indoors. Ashtrays are provided in the garden.
During the Christmas, Easter and long weekend public holiday periods and concert weekends a set minimum number of nights are required, non-refundable deposits and possible nightly supplements. We will advise you of this on your booking enquiry.